Elk Grove Immigration Law Attorney
Sooner or later, everyone encounters a legal issue that requires help from an attorney. Whether you are planning for your future, are seeking immigration assistance or experienced an unexpected incident — such as an injury or family separation — you need an effective and compassionate attorney to guide you through the legal process. Whatever your legal needs, if you live in the Greater Sacramento area, you can rely on the Law Offices of Clifford Chigbu for experienced representation.
How May We Help You?
With a private practice in Elk Grove, California, Clifford Chigbu offers caring and knowledgeable advocacy for a wide variety of legal issues:
- Personal injury: Injury settlements; car, bicycle, boat and motorcycle accidents; automobile negligence; dog bites; slip-and-fall accidents; bodily injury; and wrongful death
- Immigration: Green cards, visas, deportation, asylum, citizenship, and family and employment immigration
- Family Law: Child custody, child support, visitation and divorce
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Business: Contracts, debt collection and litigation
- Estate: Probate, wills and trusts
After 12 years of private practice, attorney Chigbu has many satisfied clients who have returned for help with other legal needs. He will customize his approach to your case to meet your needs, and you will work directly with him from start to finish.
Honest And Approachable
If you are looking for an Elk Grove immigration law lawyer or are a resident of Sacramento County with other legal needs, Clifford Chigbu offers honest and approachable advocacy. He also offers flexible payment plans and affordable pricing options. He is focused and dedicated to each and every case, so you can feel confident that you're in good hands.
If you need an immigration, personal injury or family law attorney, contact the Law Offices of Clifford Chigbu today. Call 916-230-6381 to learn how we can help. anyị na-ekwu okwu igbo. Se habla español. Off-site and evening appointments are available upon request.